Executive Master Black Belt (EMBB)
Lean Six Sigma Methodology
Tyrone has conducted 300+ training and certification sessions on the Lean Six Sigma methodology for close to 3000+ participants from diverse businesses and corporations with an average of more than $500,000 annualized savings per project. He is one of thirty Certified Executive Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belts (EMBB) globally. Tyrone is accredited by the Six Sigma Management Institute (SSMI) and Dr. Mikel Harry, the co-creator of Lean Six Sigma in the 1980s.
- Executive Master Black Belt (EMBB)
- Master Black Belt Leader/Trainer (MBB)
- Accredited ITIL ITSM Practitioner
- Certified Ergonomic Auditor
- 18+ years of Lean Six Sigma Support and Instruction
- IT Service Management (ITSM) Leadership and Support
- Program and Project Management (PMP) Delivery
- Provide training and workplace evaluations regarding Human Factors and Ergonomics (Both Office and Industrial Environments)
- Experienced in modifying and designing continuous improvement programs
- Expert Statistical Data Analysis (Virtual and Onsite support)
- Optimal delivery of Lean Six Sigma WB, YB, GB, BB, and MBB certification courses
- Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement Mentor, Coach, and Consultant.
- Successful management of multicultural learning and development environments. (Asia, USA, UK, KSA, Latin America, Virtual, etc.)
- Management of business projects to achieve > 50 Million dollars in annualized profit and growth.
Get in Touch
Would you like to know more about our consultant? Feel free to contact us through our hotline or send us a message.